Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome!

After attending a technology conference in Louisville March 10-13, it has inspired me to have more technology in our classroom! You can never have too much!!! I am very excited with all of the information I learned and the ease of access to begin using it! I missed the kids terribly, but I knew they were in great hands and that the information I was learning will benefit them!
A blog is a great way to keep everyone informed and saves paper! This will be a great portal for me to keep parents up-to-date with what is going on in the classroom, pictures, great websites, and links that I find interesting. I will be able to update the blog anytime and you will be able to leave comments, which I hope you do!
It is a blessing to be able to work with all of your wonderful and intelligent children. Thank you for being my partner in education.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Ms. Thresher! I look forward to keeping up with you and your wonderful students! Your such a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete